• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Belt 100Cc

tharo@

Question

8 answers to this question

Are you mad...do you think japanese are crazy to make such vehicles...

1000cc is really decent for city cruising like in colombo, but if you need more power to drive aggressively at out stations you should have a 1.3l...So decide what's the one suits for you, considering your necessity.

Do you think buying a 1000cc belta made in 2010 better than a belta manufactured in 2008 which is 1300cc for all most the same price

Contrary to popular belief that a car with a bigger engine has less fuel economy its not about how big the engine is, its about the weight to power ratio of an car.Everything works better in an optimum range too much power you get less economy, too little power you still get low economy; it should be the perfect balance.

For an instance a 1300cc march does more km/pl than a 1000cc march cause the 1000cc engine is underpowered. same goes for the belta, the 1300cc version is more powerful and yet gives more gas mileage compared to the 1000cc version.

However i would advice you to try and get a 1300cc 2010 version if possible cause the 2010 version came with ABS and stability control as standard AFAIK. But if you are not in the budget for a 2010 1300cc i'd say go for the 2008 1300cc.

A greedy man will buy a 1000cc sedan. But engine life time is less.In the end that car will be in " KOta uda" within 10years.

Thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard ! ! !

So in your opinion a higher displacement engine lasts longer than a lower displacement engine ? where did you learn about that ?

Edited by The Stig

Contrary to popular belief that a car with a bigger engine has less fuel economy its not about how big the engine is, its about the weight to power ratio of an car.Everything works better in an optimum range too much power you get less economy, too little power you still get low economy; it should be the perfect balance.

For an instance a 1300cc march does more km/pl than a 1000cc march cause the 1000cc engine is underpowered. same goes for the belta, the 1300cc version is more powerful and yet gives more gas mileage compared to the 1000cc version.

However i would advice you to try and get a 1300cc 2010 version if possible cause the 2010 version came with ABS and stability control as standard AFAIK. But if you are not in the budget for a 2010 1300cc i'd say go for the 2008 1300cc.

That's right, once I heard 1.8 Alloin does better on fuel than 1.5 one, Can it be?