• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Lancer Ck2

Ashguy

Hey guys.....am actually looking forward to buy a Mitsubishi Lancer ck2, so i need some advise from users and also from the guys who hate this car...

Pros and Cons of the car.....

Actually my option is either a Lancer ck2 or a civic EK3

Would appreciate if anybody could let me know whether there is a difference in the performance of the 2 cars?

Pls note that i actually know that the vtec is much better ^ what i dont know is whether the normal engine of the civic is any better than the normal SOHC engine of a lancer?????????????

Pls help me out on this guys

Any views of urs about the 2 cars would be very much appreciated....!

Thanks...!

Hi mate.. I have no experience with EK2, therefore im not gonna comment on that, but I have used a CK2 for over 4 years and for me it’s a really great car, it never let me down and if u do the regular servicing and maintenance the car will treat u well (which will be same for most of the cars I know).. also finding a well looked after CK2 would be a tad bit difficult as most of the current cars available are spoiled due to aging and rice-modifications ..

You can find more details regarding CK2 & EK2 if u run a search…. Good luck. :)

machan do not go for the ek3,its hopeless,the ck2 is a far better car and superior to it,even then design is way better on that vehicle,very hardy car too and the pulling power is great depending on the type of lancer you are getting,but do no go for a honda,you will regret it.

machan do not go for the ek3,its hopeless,the ck2 is a far better car and superior to it,even then design is way better on that vehicle,very hardy car too and the pulling power is great depending on the type of lancer you are getting,but do no go for a honda,you will regret it.

what a retard comment. you better change your frock and get in to pants. then at least we can say you shat on your pants. :P

• Like 1

what you smoking?

Hi mate.. I have no experience with EK2, therefore im not gonna comment on that, but I have used a CK2 for over 4 years and for me it’s a really great car, it never let me down and if u do the regular servicing and maintenance the car will treat u well (which will be same for most of the cars I know).. also finding a well looked after CK2 would be a tad bit difficult as most of the current cars available are spoiled due to aging and rice-modifications ..

You can find more details regarding CK2 & EK2 if u run a search…. Good luck. :)

Thanks dude.....that was helpful......its been almost 2 months since my search for a CK2 - like u ve said - its either a spoilt car, a carbulator model or an triptonic or automatic trans car.....

but am still on track - would appreciate if you could help me find one - pls let me know....!

I owned ck2 few months back and still using it... still i didn't have any issue with the car... when considering comfort, reliability and handling both these two cars are great than toyotas and nissans (in my experiance)... have a test drive and decide... enjoy the ride... :rolleyes:

Thanks bro - i had driven the civic - i like it - but actually prefer the shape of the CK2....but unfortunately i havent driven a ck2 - so would appreicate if you could give me some comparable points on both the cars if possible...."

Tc

Thanks machan - i respect ur opinion - but could u give me some stats on both the vehicles if u know ......would be helpful...!

what a retard comment. you better change your frock and get in to pants. then at least we can say you shat on your pants. :P

Chill dude - pls do not divert the conversation ........ i understand u like the civic better - appreciate if you could provide me with some

stats......!pls

We cool?

Thanks bro - i had driven the civic - i like it - but actually prefer the shape of the CK2....but unfortunately i havent driven a ck2 - so would appreicate if you could give me some comparable points on both the cars if possible...."

Tc

i have 1998 full option carb model... i bought it for 11.75 laks and its in original good condition... now it has offers for 13laks... by the way i haven't driven ek3... but when comparing eg8 and ck2 i'm goin for ck2...

Thanks machan - i respect ur opinion - but could u give me some stats on both the vehicles if u know ......would be helpful...!

thanks man <_<

lancer is quick,a higher spec of course,build quality far better than the civic,terms of fuel,far better again,

spares are more than freely available unlike the civic,certain parts are a bit hard to find,i know this should not matter,but the lancer will definitely hold a better 2nd hand market regards to our country,also the interior does not look like cheap plastic,i have been in both cars,thats why i reckon you have to test drive both,then you will get what im saying,thats what i did,unfortunately i sold it couple of months back.

thanks man <_<

lancer is quick,a higher spec of course,build quality far better than the civic,terms of fuel,far better again,

spares are more than freely available unlike the civic,certain parts are a bit hard to find,i know this should not matter,but the lancer will definitely hold a better 2nd hand market regards to our country,also the interior does not look like cheap plastic,i have been in both cars,thats why i reckon you have to test drive both,then you will get what im saying,thats what i did,unfortunately i sold it couple of months back.

as it seems you are leaving in a dream world any ways how quick and higher spec was lancer ck2 you are the only one who say lancer ck2 build quality is far better than civic really i know lots of people who own lancers and civics as there daily using cars none of them ever said that what they said is civic build quality is better than lancer(this by not by much) what are those hard to find parts in civics? everyone know finding parts for lancer is much harder and expensive than civic. are you serious about second hand value are you living in some other country? in sri lanka any given days civic will have better second hand value than lancer this is a fact.about the interior really civic has better interior than lancer you must have confused civic with some thing else like a maruti or a alto. :rolleyes:

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

as it seems you are leaving in a dream world any ways how quick and higher spec was lancer ck2 you are the only one who say lancer ck2 build quality is far better than civic really i know lots of people who own lancers and civics as there daily using cars none of them ever said that what they said is civic build quality is better than lancer(this by not by much) what are those hard to find parts in civics? everyone know finding parts for lancer is much harder and expensive than civic. are you serious about second hand value are you leaving in some other country? in sri lanka any given days civic will have better second hand value than lancer this is a fact.about the interior really civic has better interior than lancer you must have confused civic with some thing else like a maruti or a alto. :rolleyes:

i agreed with you

well my dad has owned a CK1 sometime back for his business purposes and tbh, its basically the same as CK2 but less options and specs

i never found the build quality to be better in any way. it was just normal Japanese build quality. parts wasn't a big issue those days

but i too heard recently its a bit hard to find spares for 90's lancers now.

as it seems you are leaving in a dream world any ways how quick and higher spec was lancer ck2 you are the only one who say lancer ck2 build quality is far better than civic really i know lots of people who own lancers and civics as there daily using cars none of them ever said that what they said is civic build quality is better than lancer(this by not by much) what are those hard to find parts in civics? everyone know finding parts for lancer is much harder and expensive than civic. are you serious about second hand value are you leaving in some other country? in sri lanka any given days civic will have better second hand value than lancer this is a fact.about the interior really civic has better interior than lancer you must have confused civic with some thing else like a maruti or a alto. :rolleyes:

machan its not leaving your supposed to use,its "living" nope the civic is like a pile of shit served on a platter. :violent-smiley-099:

machan its not leaving your supposed to use,its "living" nope the civic is like a pile of shit served on a platter. :violent-smiley-099:

there is a typo unlike you i admit that and corrected it.

any ways that is your opinion just answer my questions dude. :huh:

deffs marijuana :jumping-smiley-013:

there's a high possibility or maybe sri lankan special kasippu. :)

Edited by nexus