• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Thomian Fair 2011

Andrew_GTR

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone is going for the fair this Thursday, Friday and Saturday? All you motor heads and photo enthusiasts should know that a small display will take place at the fair. The Cars scheduled to be on view are quite nice so giving a heads up to everyone. :D cheers!

S. Thomas' College, Mt Lavinia (via Hotel Road if you're coming from Dehiwela side)

Bro,I know its at S.Thomas' College Mt Lavinia. What I am asking is whether it's at the small club grounds or big club grounds. And the exact place (eg- near the basket ball court if its @ big club grounds) :)

Edited by kelum_wj

Bro,I know its at S.Thomas' College Mt Lavinia. What I am asking is whether it's at the small club grounds or big club grounds. And the exact place (eg- near the basket ball court if its @ big club grounds) :)

Sorry macho, I misunderstood your query about the location! B)

The car's will be located near the swimming pool entrance area... the reason for the delay in the 355 is due to the weather... there is a problem with the soft top and is currently kept down... therefore even though the area is covered we cant take a chance today... might have it for tomorrow or Saturday.... ShintaroX, i dont think u know me well enough... i don't do ruse's and child's play on this forum... i have organised super car meets before (check the autolanka gallery) and wouldn't post it up here otherwise... cheers!

Bring ur camera peri ;) (the 355 won't be able to make it today...but might on Saturday)

Was planning on it. And was planning on coming Friday and Sat, not today anyway.

No offence, but this sounds like a ruse (like the drags), Andrew... <_<

There are some advantages to knowing people in real life too dude ;)

The car's will be located near the swimming pool entrance area... the reason for the delay in the 355 is due to the weather... there is a problem with the soft top and is currently kept down... therefore even though the area is covered we cant take a chance today... might have it for tomorrow or Saturday.... ShintaroX, i dont think u know me well enough... i don't do ruse's and child's play on this forum... i have organised super car meets before (check the autolanka gallery) and wouldn't post it up here otherwise... cheers!

There are some advantages to knowing people in real life too dude ;)

Gotcha. :)

Gotcha. :)

If you're still in doubt, I can confirm the cars were there. And I think those boys are trying to break the windows on the office using noise. Pics will take a couple of days tho. And I'm gonna miss the Ferrari, wasn't there today :(

Edited by Pericles