• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Multimedia Brand Dvd/cd/av Navi System

ThilakR

Question

Hi,

I went to P*T*O Lanka to get my DVD/NAVI set replaced as I have ECLIPSE, the Japanese version.

They offerd me a system named MULTIMEDIA which I never heard. According to him it is a good setup wich I could fix directly without any extra fittings and almost all the latest features are available.

Has anyone used this player? Any comments?

Please help.

Many thanks

Thilak

3 answers to this question

mate

why you wanna waste money on chinese sets . if you wanna quality player for your millions worth car , go for a pioneer , jvc or a clarion ,, etc..... etc.... double din player , they produce better sound quality and wont get stuck when you use the thing.

mate

why you wanna waste money on chinese sets . if you wanna quality player for your millions worth car , go for a pioneer , jvc or a clarion ,, etc..... etc.... double din player , they produce better sound quality and wont get stuck when you use the thing.

Not one to defend chinese crap, but...I can tell you that they are a good option if you are on a budget. It's not like the stereo is going to blow up or anything. While I can certainly say the sound and build quality is much worse than the better makes, if all you want is sometyhing with a screen that can work with an ipod the chinese sets are alright. Just don't think they will last a decade. They will b fine for a couple of years.

mate

Thanks mate, :)

I agree with you 100%. I mainly looking for below features.

1. It should perfectly fit into my dash.

2. Should be able to fix my rear view camera without going for a new, since it is factory fitted.

3. Good quality sound and display.

4. Should be able to watch all available TV chennells.

(I think those brandard devices does not have the TV tuner. Is it correct?)

5. The cost.

Any idea to which device I should go for.

Please advice.

Many thanks

Thilak

Edited by ThilakR