• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Axela

axela1

Question

7 answers to this question

There are very few options available in SL as the perfect fit for the factory HU cannot be easily found.

But you can take off the original HU very easily but then you'll need to find something like this which is custom built for M3: Eonon D5102

Or you can find a dash kit modifier + wire harness like this: Eonon A0508 OR get a local version fabricated and then fit a standard 2-din setup or DVD fitted in.

I've seen the Eonon models in SL once 2 years back but nothing recently.

You can try with usual AV guys to import such a thing and install or you can import by yourself (~ $420) although I do not know how much taxes+duty this would attract.

Edited by vishkid

Or go for a HU made for Mazda 3. There are few models made for Mazda 3.

Where hv u seen HU replacements for M3 (2004-2009) around Colombo? One of my colleagues is also interested but there's next to nothing as per him.

I can't recommend a place or brand. Because I haven't used them. But most of the leading car A/V shops have HUs for M3. Easiest way is just grab a Hit@d...

:) Apparently not - zilch in HitAd, ditto Pet#o, ditto Gilbert (although they promised to bring down one for 64k!!)

Edited by vishkid