• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Help Me To Identify Good Car

Jana1

Hai I am planning to buy a car. Mainly I am considering cheapest fuel consumption and the price of the car. In my selection list I have following cars.

1) Nissan Blue Bird Sylphy- around 2.1 mn -2001 (1500 cc)

2) Nissan N16 - Ariund 2.0-2.1 mn-2001 (1500 cc)

3) Toyota corolla (XLI) -2.8 mn -2001 (1500 cc)

4) Hyundai sonata H-matic -1.5 mn -2001 (2000 cc)

Does toyota 1.5 petrol consumption is better than the Nissan 1.5?

Please help me.

Does toyota 1.5 petrol consumption is better than the Nissan 1.5?

Please help me.

yes.

btw if you are going for bluebird sylphy go for a 1.8 one it do better in fuel than 1.5

check this link to

Edited by nexus

The 121 is the most economical of the lot but the sylphy(1.8) and h-matic much ahead in performance and comfort,

If u put the 1.3 mill u save from buying the h-matic in the bank the interest will pay for the additional fuel,

and at the end of the day u'd have a better performing more luxurious car and an additional 1.3 mill in the bank.

BTW the XLi dosen't have illumination meters climate control ect...

Edited by toyota sucks

What is your exact price range? 1.5-2.8 seems a pretty wide range. You should narrow it down first and then you would be able to find the best car in the range. 1.5- 2.8 million is pretty wide.

Hai, Thanks for ur comment. I am epecting this kind of advice. How is H-matic fuel consumption? With A/C can it drive 8 kmPL in city? After 2 years hw will be the second hand value? Will it be around 1.7 mn or 1.3 mn? Does mkt value goes up? Any idea pls

What is your exact price range? 1.5-2.8 seems a pretty wide range. You should narrow it down first and then you would be able to find the best car in the range. 1.5- 2.8 million is pretty wide.

I am planning to go for leasing. So I can go upto 3 mn. If H-matic is good then I will buy that car. I have no idea about its fuel consumption. I heard it is around 8 KMPL.

I am planning to go for leasing. So I can go upto 3 mn. If H-matic is good then I will buy that car. I have no idea about its fuel consumption. I heard it is around 8 KMPL.

AFAIK it will be a little tough to get a lease on a old sonata. The easiest would be a japanese car. Have you considered something like a galant diesel on the low end of your budget or something like a demio on the high end.

The old sonata is a pretty outdated car. While the new hyundai's are excellent, the same can't be said for the older ones.

I need to mention one thing too, Just because you are leasing it, don't end up buying a random car or over paying for one. Consider how much every month for the next four years. After that you can decide on the price range of the car you want.

It's not my business but it still needs to be said.

AFAIK it will be a little tough to get a lease on a old sonata. The easiest would be a japanese car. Have you considered something like a galant diesel on the low end of your budget or something like a demio on the high end.

The old sonata is a pretty outdated car. While the new hyundai's are excellent, the same can't be said for the older ones.

I need to mention one thing too, Just because you are leasing it, don't end up buying a random car or over paying for one. Consider how much every month for the next four years. After that you can decide on the price range of the car you want.

It's not my business but it still needs to be said.

Does 2001 Sonata H-matic is outdated? I am planning to go for that. Please share ur thoughts