• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Rubber Mats

carboy2011

Do you know where to buy good car rubber mats without making a big hole in your pocket

Arpico has and a saet of 4 bucket mats will set you off by about 5k-6k ,normal ones little less i think,any other cheaper options and the places if you happen to know? thanks in advance

Edited by carboy2011

Do you know where to buy good car rubber mats without making a big hole in your pocket

Arpico has and a saet of 4 bucket mats will set you off by about 5k-6k ,normal ones little less i think,any other cheaper options and the places if you happen to know? thanks in advance

If u could take a walk around Darley road, you could find cheaper mats in those shops…

Guys,

Dont ever go for that curly rubber matts which Looks like 3M carperts. They will cost you around 4k - 5k but durability is pritty bad. Those curly stuff gets detached from the carpet after sometime. you cannot wash those with a high presure water or you cannot rub it to clean the dust.

I had a very bad experience. but, 3M Curly rubber carpet is the best I've seen so far. Will cost you little, but durability is good.

Found that the Laugh car care shops has 3M set for around 12k - 14k.

Auto *al at Narahenpita or Darley road has a thin bucket carpet set for 1650/=. I got it recently. But it will not last as long as Arpico heavy bucket carpets, which will cost you around 3k.

Before two weeks i went to Darley road and bought few stuff.

Rubber mats were Rs. 2000 and you can negotiate. I think Rs. 1800 (5 pcs. Heavier and Deepest one. @ Arpico it was around Rs. 3500.). Also Rs. 1000 upwards as the quality.

Visit few shops and try to nego.

Edited by Nirosha

Guys,

Dont ever go for that curly rubber matts which Looks like 3M carperts. They will cost you around 4k - 5k but durability is pritty bad. Those curly stuff gets detached from the carpet after sometime. you cannot wash those with a high presure water or you cannot rub it to clean the dust.

I had a very bad experience. but, 3M Curly rubber carpet is the best I've seen so far. Will cost you little, but durability is good.

I also recommend 3M carpets. It will cost you a bit. But it is very much better than those bucket carpets. Those will collect all the dirt and dust.. so you have to keep them washing every week to prevent dust getting in to floor.

But those curly carpets keep the dust inside and u can wash them off easily. Even the 3M carpet has put around 6'X8' patch in drivers side where u keep the leg to avoid those curyly rubber getting damaged.

I think its worth to give try with those curly carpet.. you can buy them from a shop and give it to cushion work place and ask them do the cuting and do the borders. And you have to have some patches done for drivers side where keep the foot.