• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vibrating And Stopping The Engine

janappriya

Question

Hi,

I have a Nissan Wingroad (Y11), Year 99. When Iam starting the car it some time vibrates and stops the engine. the engine gets start and the RPM meter goes up to 900 to 1000 and it again drops down, vibrates and stops the engine. This is not happening all the times. It happens randomly. Some times it stops first time and it gets starts on the second or third attempt. All services are done on time.

What could be the reason behind this. You thoughts are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sampath

2 answers to this question

Thanks for your reply. Yes there is a vibration when this issue comes. When the car starts normally I can say there is less vibration. i also thought this may be the case.

Can these type of issues come due to sensor issues?

If I've to do a spark/injector cleaning is there any good place where I can do the cleaning. I heard there is a place @ Rajigiriya (Cota road). Any one has experience with this place.

Thanks,