• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vvti

ABS

Question

I have no offence to anyone.....just thought of posting my idea as this is a FORUM.......where anyone can post with their ideas......

Even I have a bad impression on the way that a lot of senior people has commented on the simple question he asked......Everyone was talking about the fast way of googling it while they spend hours on typing offensive replies for the thread......Same time I don't think that anyone will be there outside that who wants to get lessons on google from you anyone......If someone think that it is a wasting of time.....then the simplest reply had to be something like "Variable Value Timing - Intelligent" only 4 words.....

I feel really shy to see such unethical people in 2011 and specially in a forum like this......Automobile is a not a industry for only experts and people don't become experts just because they posted 1000s of posts to a forum.....

I saw this same thing in a lot of threads and I simple cannot understand what these members think about their selves.....They may own super high class vehicles and posted thousands of replies on the forum.......They may have degrees and PHDs on automobile industry.....But they do not know simple ethics of a civilized society.......To answer a person with a respect.....

We should remember.....a person do not become a gentleman just because he rides a Mercedes or a Ferrari.....same way people don't become dudes just because they are senior on anything.......

If a someone wants to show their seniority i dont think this as the way...... criticizing a person on his name?????

Shame on those people.......

I Drive a Morris minor and I'm also very very new to here.........

So now start criticizing me and show your colours.......

For ABS: Just ignore those type of people.....Coz they think are the best and they are nothing.......I think they hold the autolanka server on their shoulders......they must be feeling the weight of threads that others posting......

No offence.....

No Offence but i think you are an idiot. Just like the guy who took the trouble to post a topic on a website asking for something simple like VVTI.

In this day age...like you say...using at least a few of your brain cells and using google would have got him the best answer the fastest.

I for one don't give an unwashed rats butt about what you drive... it's the quality posts you make here gets you respect within the community.

And i take offence when you take hits at people who have thousands of posts here...Other than now somewhat frequent arguments...lot of those people have helped hundreds of people with automotive issues.

It would have been best had you used that long post to contribute positively rather than whine about this thread and generalize people who have thousands of posts.

It's because of threads like this i would really like to see a basic online IQ test for all forum registrations. we will have less retarded threads and less retards!

• Like 3

</p></p>

Respect is earned, not given automatically. And the way to earn it is not doing things like opening this thread or posting threads like you just did.

That, all those bikes, and the most fun he has all day is self decribed trolling on a forum. What a sad empty life.

Im pretty sure trolling is all he does....once Mani started asking him a few questions he disappeared from the bike thread...now he is playing super hero & trying to save the other trolls

Im pretty sure trolling is all he does....once Mani started asking him a few questions he disappeared from the bike thread...now he is playing super hero & trying to save the other trolls

i think he must be collecting all the pictures and data and stuff to reply with a full detailed post to both Mani and Shamitz!