• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Best Car Around 1.5 Million..

arun-online

Question

hey friendz... i am going to buy ma first car.. around 1.5 million..

willing to do some modifications.. spoiler, beat baral..etc. bt nt that much.

these are the things that im lookin for..

1. resale market
  2. fuel efficiency
  3. less maintenance cost
  4. little bit Sporty
  5. Comfort
  6. safety

how abt sunny fb 14. is it worth of buying..Lancer ck2... is it economical..thn what is the best choise..

please help me...

Edited by arun-online

hey friendz.. im male of 26y.. i prefer a car as ma first ride.. around 1.5 million..

there things that im lookin for..

1. resale market
  2. fuel efficiency
  3. less maintenance cost
  4. little bit Sporty
  5. Comfort
  6. Auto gear
  7. safety

how abt sunny fb 14. is it worth of buying..Lancer ck2... is it economical..thn what is the best choise..

please help me...

1. resale market @@@ FB14,AE110 or Honda ek3 300-
  2. fuel efficiency @@@ FB 14 & AE 11O OR AE100
  3. less maintenance cost @@@ FB 14 & AE 11O OR AE100 EK3
  4. little bit Sporty @@@@ EK3 MARINO CERES
  5. Comfort @@@@ ALL ABOVE CARS ARE IN
  6. Auto gear @@@@ IF YOU DID A SEARCH can find a auto one
  7. safety @ all are in .....

Why not a Toyota Marino/Ceres? It's a basically a AE100 Corolla with a better body so it'll probably never break down, even if you want it to. And it looks kinda sporty too.

thankz bro..bt im lookin for an auto gear car.. ceres and marino are good bt they are much older..i think probably give trouble.. are there auto gear models.

1. resale market @@@ FB14,AE110 or Honda ek3 300-
  2. fuel efficiency @@@ FB 14 & AE 11O OR AE100
  3. less maintenance cost @@@ FB 14 & AE 11O OR AE100 EK3
  4. little bit Sporty @@@@ EK3 MARINO CERES
  5. Comfort @@@@ ALL ABOVE CARS ARE IN
  6. Auto gear @@@@ IF YOU DID A SEARCH can find a auto one
  7. safety @ all are in .....

thankz ma man.. fb14 seemz good.. bt i love ck2.. wht is da best of them..& why? thankz fo ur time bro. coz i kno a shit abt cars..(O_o)

thankz ma man.. fb14 seemz good.. bt i love ck2.. wht is da best of them..& why? thankz fo ur time bro. coz i kno a shit abt cars..(O_o)

between those two lancer ck2 is the best performance wise and handling wise and lancer ck2 have higher ground clearance and to me it's look good than fb14 but that been said fb14 has high second hand market value and spare parts are cheap and easy to find than lancer ck2 fuel economy is all most same in both of them.

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

between those two lancer ck2 is the best performance wise and handling wise and lancer ck2 have higher ground clearance and to me it's look good than fb14 but that been said fb14 has high second hand market value and spare parts are cheap and easy to find than lancer ck2 fuel economy is all most same in both of them.

spares are not too hard to find... i found many of spares for my ck2 by doing little search in delkanda and panchikawattha... as nexus said ck2 is reliable, easy to handle and more comfort than KUKUL *u*a) :) ... and you can buy never yom ck2 than fb14 for the budget...

Edited by pontiac_gto
  • Like 1

spares are not too hard to find... i found many of spares for my ck2 by doing little search in delkanda and panchikawattha... as nexus said ck2 is reliable, easy to handle and more comfort than KUKUL *u*a) :) ... and you can buy never yom ck2 than fb14 for the budget...

i talking about spare parts in general not only in colombo in outstations it's bit harder to find spare parts for lancer but there are plenty for fb14.

btw what is you call KUKUL *u*a?. :blink:

• Like 1

KUKUL *u*a)

erm, i think i know what the censored word is, but what are you refereeing to?

and op- as a FB14 owner, i say, its a good car, load of spare parts to be found. but its still not sporty or anything

its a good point A to Point B car though. but you cant really have much fun driving as a civic for your budget.

• Like 1

i talking about spare parts in general not only in colombo in outstations it's bit harder to find spare parts for lancer but there are plenty for fb14.

btw what is you call KUKUL *u*a?. :blink:

it's nick name for fb14... i heard this from one of the AL threads ... take a look at the back of the fb14. its somethin like this... this is not my creation... :) so dont blame me...

Edited by pontiac_gto
  • Like 1

it's nick name for fb14... i heard this from one of the AL threads ... take a look at the back of the fb14. its somethin like this... this is not my creation... :) so dont blame me...

as i recall the nickname for FB14 is Gona model :blink:

i never heard any one call that name to fb14 there are strip light aka gona model and separate light model.

as i recall the nickname for FB14 is Gona model :blink:

Gona model is the pre facelift model facelift model is called separate light model.

i never heard any one call that name to fb14 there are strip light aka gona model and separate light model.

Gona model is the pre facelift model facelift model is called separate light model.

exactly.. never heard anyone calling FB14 chicken butt :blink:

exactly.. never heard anyone calling FB14 chicken butt :blink:

i too never heard before... but after looking thread called "Nick names for cars in SL"... some guy called this nick name for fb14... i have searched the link to show you... but I could't find...

Edited by pontiac_gto

thankz bro..bt im lookin for an auto gear car.. ceres and marino are good bt they are much older..i think probably give trouble.. are there auto gear models.

Believe me mate,I own a Ceres.It's a great car.No trouble since the day I bought it !

Edited by buwa1

friendz... still ddnt find a good one.. :unsure: :unsure:

ma mind is full of more and more options.. :jumping-smiley-013: i have few more things to clarify other than above.

* hw abt nissan pulsar and familia.. considering ma needs

* auto gear vs Manual.. which type of gear car best..considering future resale market + fuel + mechanical problems

thankz friends..this helps me a lot... :alc:

Edited by arun-online
  • Like 1

Auto gear = easy to drive, more fuel consumption. Manual gear = more fun to drive, less fuel consumption. There is no 'best' one, just personal preferences. But a car with an autobox will have a better resale value.

Btw, why the f*%$ are you calling us gays?

Edited by Big_D
  • Like 1

ma mind is full of shit.. :jumping-smiley-013: i have few more things to clarify other than above.

* auto gear vs Manual.. which type of gear car best..considering future resale market + fuel + mechanical problems

thankz gays.. this helps me a lot... :alc:

gays :blink:

ma mind is full of shit.. :jumping-smiley-013: i have few more things to clarify other than above.

thankz gays.. this helps me a lot... :alc:

1. please keep the language a bit clean here. (unless your fighting with someone i guess)

2. the nissan pulsar is just the same as nissan sunny.. just the body is diffrent. its not a bad car to be honest. and the masda 323 is also a good car but a bit hard to find a good one for less than 1.5 M these days.

3. i believe you are calling us guys.. not gays.

• Like 1

1. please keep the language a bit clean here. (unless your fighting with someone i guess)

2. the nissan pulsar is just the same as nissan sunny.. just the body is diffrent. its not a bad car to be honest. and the masda 323 is also a good car but a bit hard to find a good one for less than 1.5 M these days.

3. i believe you are calling us guys.. not gays.

sory friends.. i guess nw okk?

anway pulsar doesnt have much "gona model" look.. hah? engine seemz same as fb14.. what about body parts like buffer.. head lights..etc.. can they find easily.(coz im having a bzy life.. always away 4m home. even weekends also workin. probably i will not hav time for searching spair parts..)

what is fn15, cj1 cj2...

thankz

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/1999-2000_Nissan_Pulsar_%28N15_S2%29_Plus_LX_sedan_01.jpg

Edited by arun-online

sory friends.. i guess nw okk?

anway pulsar doesnt have much "gona model" look.. hah? engine seemz same as fb14.. what about body parts like buffer.. head lights..etc.. can they find easily.(coz im having a bzy life.. always away 4m home. even weekends also workin. probably i will not hav time for searching spair parts..)

what is fn15, cj1 cj2...

thankz

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/18/1999-2000_Nissan_Pulsar_%28N15_S2%29_Plus_LX_sedan_01.jpg

fn15 is nissan pulsar model made from 1995 january to 2000 september.and cj-I and cj-II different trim levels offers in nissan pulsar afaik nissan pulsar cj-II have more options than cj-I.

• Like 1