• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Sunny 4Wd

Nissan cdj

i can't understand your question fully but i will try to answer it there are nissan sunny 4wd version and 2wd versions not all of them are 4wd and when it come to toyota cars there are 4wd versions and 2wd versions not all of them are 2wd

btw i forgot to add most of the toyota cars and nissan cars we have are 2wd ones.

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

the way to find it's 4wd or 2wd is by cars chassis code as for example E-FB14 is 2wd version chassis code 4wd version chassis code is E-FNB14

the differences of them are 4wd version have more grip than 2wd version can handle slippy terrains better than 2wd version tbh when day to day driving in city and good roads 4wd car is not needed but if you live in a slippy hill it's useful and 4wd version have low second hand market value and do bad on fuel.

in other note you can pm Schiffer he use to owne a fnb14 he can tell you all about it.

Edited by nexus
  • Like 1

ok, like nexus said, i used to own a FNB-14

actually its not 4WD, its AWD (All Wheel Drive) you cannot switch from Front/Rear wheel to Four wheel.

basically its the same car with a rear differential, which has more pulling power (specially in steep hills and muddy terrains) and grip and drinks petrol like crazy.

my one did around 6-8Kmpl

unless you look under the car, or under the hood, there is no significant difference between a B14,FB14 or a FNB14 and comes with the same trim level FE, Ex Saloon and Super Saloon

there are also FNB15 available in Sri lanka. i have come across a lot of FNB15 than FNB14.

Edited by Schiffer
  • Like 1

I had a SNB-14 (Diesel) long time back it was a wonderful car. Unlike the standard car this independent rear suspension and better weight distribution. Unfortunately being a diesel it was seriously underpowered so i was not able to take the full advantage of AWD.

It was not so bad on fuel though I used to get 12-14 km/l average on diesel (my car was a manual)

However word of caution no one will want to buy a AWD, I had a terrible time getting rid of the thing.

in 1996 i had FB12 (trad sunny) super saloon 18-**** car with this feature...4wd means that car have four (W)heel (D)rive.there is a button on the gear lever to switch the 4wd ON or OFF.there are many tradsunnys with this feature.there's a indicator on meter panel.on that days.that feature is very helpful for us.bt now days its not a useful option.bt u can have a ride on beach .bt its not useful as a pickup(cab)

Edited by osanda19

hey guys how to start a new topic in autolanka forum in this new interface ayyo okkoma kanapita please help

what i do is

click "view all topics" on the homepage under the Discussion section to the left

then select a category for example "general" and then on the top right select "Start new topic" :)