• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help! - Eg8 Air Filter

H.C

Hi guys,

I've got a eg8 single carb car and i used to use V#C air filters. This time i found out from T#C Mo#rs that ,that particular brand is not available as it is no longer imported by the agents for this particular model. so they offered me a one called Sak#ra. It's not thick as the previous one and therefor top cover of the carb did not fit thightly. so i have to put few washers. so guys please help me out as im havin following issues regarding this;

1). Is it going to affect performance/fuel effeceincy as it(new air filter) futher restrict the air flow?

2).Is there a one available at honda agents,if so how much will it cost and any advantage of using it rather than Sak#ra air filter?

3).Is there a K#N one available for this model( I checked with Moto#ca#e and they seems to be clueless about this particular model)

Sorry for the long questions and any help is really apppriciated.

Thanks,

HC