• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is Corolla 121Lx? Is It Form Singapore Or Japan?

Shaamiq Mohamed

I think 121 Lx is brandnew is from Japan, but there are XLi versions also from Japan; some are brandnew and others are used in S'pore or malaysia which are normally having factory fitted alloys and leather seats. But the most demand car is G Ltd. or G grdaes which are JDMs.

Pls correct me if I am wrong.

• 10 years later...
1 hour ago, Lalith Kumara Dissanayaka said:

way Mention In Sri Lanka CR Country Singapore For 121 Toyota Car But Tag Mention Toyota Corporation In Japan ?  

The car was probably imported from Singapore. Back in the day importing used cars from Singapore was popular. The shipping documents would say Singapore as (Port)Country of Origin. In Singapore, most of the standard Corolla 120 serie were manufactured in Japan (it became the THai/Malaysian version towards the end of the model year). However, the Corolla Altis 120 series was always from Malaysia.