• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vw Bora

Asela J.

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi Friends

i am really impressive about VW bora, coz its really cheap in that range cars. can any one give me an idea about maintenance and fuel cost of the VW Bora

If your primary reason for purchase is "coz its really cheap in that range cars"... Then you really shouldnt be buying a Bora... End of story.

• Like 2

Thanks for your idea, cheap is not the primary reason, my fried was using Bora since 2010. he is really happy with the car, i just want to know the repair and maintain cost per year. alos my monthly running will be 1000 Km per month. what is your opinion about buying Bora for me.

Thanks for your idea, cheap is not the primary reason, my fried was using Bora since 2010. he is really happy with the car, i just want to know the repair and maintain cost per year. alos my monthly running will be 1000 Km per month. what is your opinion about buying Bora for me.

The Bora is not going to be as cheap to maintain as a japanese car of similar age. Random things will go wrong, you will have to fix them. Parts are freely available and not too costly.

• Like 1