• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Buy - Budget 3M To 3.5 Approx

Ralph

Good day to u guys,

Need your help & valuable thoughts once again.

I'm thinking for an upgrade (of my vehicle).

*Budget 3 M (3.5 m max)

*Transmission type. (Auto/CVT)

*Makes- Honda/Mazda (others pls help)

I have kept aside Honda Insight & Civic FD 1 as option but current prices seem slightly over my budget.

Need ur help to firm up the decision.

Thanks in Advance. R . :grinning-smiley-003:

If you concern abt the 2nd hand market, go for an Allion 240 or for a Corolla 121G grade. Corolla Luxel is also a superb car (Im owning a one) which has more options than the above two and also a 1.8 engine with very good fuel consuption.

If you need to go for a little new model, belta 1.3 (for >3.5M , you will have to go for 2007 model), Yaris 1.5 (little difficult to find, but it has the same Axio engine). I dont have much idea abt Honda models that goes in that range.

Analize all the options you have and go for the best that matches your requirement/choise

Nissan Tiida Latio. outer appearance is kinda odd :D but interior is well ahead of its competitors. fuel consumption is around 9-11 in city traffic and outstation an average of 15 (but it did 17.3 kmpl from Colpetty to Kalutara with no traffic on the Galle Road). maintenance wise also not a problem. it should be around 3.5 million :) and it comes with AT/CVT (I recommend the CVT coz its smooth gear shifting plus good in pickup and also in fuel consumption). it got auto lights, auto wiper, headlight adjuster, auto ac etc etc :) cheerz