• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help To Find A Suitable Car Audio System

rushdi9975

Question

2 answers to this question

Try one of those Japanese used Kenwood or a Sony Double din player if you like. They are pretty cheap compared with new ones and very good in quality. I bought a Kenwood one for my Toyota Carina and it came with a original Toyota socket already plugged. Didn't had to cut or connect any wires, just plug it straight to the socket which was fixed on to my old CD player and it works just fine. Pretty good in quality too and it came with a Subwoffer out as well so I hooked up a Sub with a Kenwood Amp for some extra Bass. It also has a 10 band EQ with LPF and HPF controls + DSP (Digital Sound Processor) so that I can balance my speakers quite well. I replace my rear speakers in 6" Pioneer speakers though. You should be able to find a good player from any Japanese used car parts place.