• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Branded Car Dvd Player With Tv For Corolla 121

osanda19

hey guys.i want to buy a car dvd system for my corolla 121,im looking for branded one(not Chinese).i tried many places,bt they said.there's no any branded(pioneer/kenwood /sony etc..) players with TV.is that true?do u have any branded car dvd player with TV?if u have.please send me the model number

useless investment... U hardly ever get the use of it. Even if you want to you have to pull over, stop and watch due to signal problem. Can we watch the TV at home if someone keep on rotating the antenna?

I have spent on 65k for a head unit with TV, I can not even remember whether I have a TV on board after few days.

• Like 1

As i've heard, you can go to a shop like p#@co lanka and they will recommend a good player for your car. then try to find that model in pettah. its cheaper and most of the people are doing that way.but you will have to see about the warranty.

• Like 2

I too personally do not like those with videos as you get hardly any time to watch video while driving and it is definitely not safe at all. Most of the passengers too not using them even they are rear mounted rather they prefer watching around or just sleeping!!

Finally you do not get maximum from what you have paid and do not get much higher resale value for what we have paid as well.

I prefer using high quality audio system with sub woofers.

• Like 1

Also is there anything important on local tv to watch in Sri Lanka spending more? :whistle2: (You better get a sat tv connection to you car. But you may have to change the angle of the receiver as the location :P ) You can use car USB, DVD, Music Player (and the Cell Phone) better than that. Just my two cents.

Edited by Nirosha
  • Like 2

Better to invest in a nice multi-format dvd head unit which supports usb and SD card along with reverse camera facility. Plenty of brand names cover those options.

Edited by terrabytetango
  • Like 1

thank you all guys..now i dont have any idea about tv.now im planing to buy a dvd system from dubai(one of my friend is there)

now i have selected few models..they are

listed as my choice

kenwood * DDX-4038BT

*DDX-5036M

Pioneer *AVH-P3300BT

*AVH-P3200BT

*AVH-P2300DVD

Sony *XAV-62BT

Clarion VX401

IS THERE ANY USER ? PLS GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS :-)

THANKS!! EVERYONE!!

Edited by osanda19

I have the Pioneer AVH-P3300BT (not installed yet). It's got a bunch of useful options (for me), like bluetooth integration including dialing using the touchscreen, reverse camera, usb + sd, and the ability to play a lot of media formats (sadly not FLAC). Plus it comes with a remote, which the P3200 does not. The P2300DVD does not have an SD Card slot and ready to use BT, and has a smaller screen.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@ terrabytetango

thanks bro.yes.im happy with it.that sound & video quality is coool..now i have to buy a revers camera.did u installed your player??bro how much was ur player?where did u bought it??one guy told me that,its possible to install a TV tuner separately to that player.have u heard about this?

A friend brought mine down, for around 25K (black Friday sale). Still haven't gotten around to installing it, the car is never in the garage long enough for me to take apart the dashboard trim :(

AFAIK, there is no TV tuner peripheral, but there is a multi zone unit which allows independent front and rear video feeds, so when the vehicle is in gear, the front screen video is disabled can be streamed to the rear screen(s).

Edited by terrabytetango
  • Like 1