• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Lancer Asp Model

sameerasugath

im not an expert on this model but i have not heard anything negative about it,one eason it was not that popular was that its production period was short compared to the previous Lancers like the BOX and C12/C11 series

apart from that seems to be a good car,maybe others in AL can comment more about this

I think it's a good car, with the only downside being body and interior parts will be quite difficult to find but that is true of most cars of that era now. Also consider the Trad Sunny, which is a more popular model (you might have to consider early brand new versions for your budget but it has a bullet proof reputation).

hi all,

im interested in buying Lancer GLX ASP Model 1300CC (1988-1991 model) & im not a expert in this..

can anyone tell me about this car...i mean is it good or bad'''

how is the spare parts & fuel consumption of this car.....my budject is 6 - 6.5 lkh...& this is my first car

good car,,,,,,,,,and i think it is a decent vehicle for you budget......and very nice in alloys as well...there are certain cars that will not age due to certain looks they have....and this one and the trad sunny is a classic example........this car was popular among the cops a few years ago.....

• Like 1