• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Place To Get A Lower Arm Bolt + Bracket

Amila G

Guys, I have slightly bent the left lower arm bracket and the bolt that goes through the lower arm bush. Due to that the castor of that wheel is off by 2 degrees and car is pulling to left.

So I need to get the bracket and the bolt. I went through all the shops in Delkanda but none has them. So could anybody tell a place where I could get them ?

Checked with agents too but no luck.

If I can't find a replacement, will it be ok to try to straighten it ? Do you know Any good place who can straighten it to the original status (close to nugegoda) ? It's really a small bracket but affects alignment so I need to get this one correctly done.

Thanks.

US had bulk 110 spares...Please check.

MINIACE

Thanks but could you elaborate a bit ? actually I don't know where's the US :( could you give me the location and the full name ? anyway if its in delkanda I must have visited but I'll check again

Edited by Amila G