• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is This A Proton Gen 2 2009 ?

l4speed

According to what I read online, the gen 2 manufactured after 2008 with the CPS engine should have an updated new front grill design. The attached photo is of a supposedly 2009 Gen 2 M-line with the CPS engine as stated by the owner. However, checkout the front grill. it still looks like the old gen 2. Did Proton manufacture the car after 2008 with the new CPS engine keeping the older exterior?

I noticed minor damages all over the vehicle body. scrapes and few knocks here and there. The front bumper is loose and has popped out the edge. the left door doesn't close perfectly. I Got my mechanic to check the vehicle engine and he guaranteed the engine is in very good condition. based on my mechanic friends rough estimations, making the fixes to the body and painting might cost around 60K. So considering the body damages, I thought to make 1.85 mill as my offer. Do you think this is a fair offer ? or should i bargain more?

2009 Proton Gen 2, 1.6CC Auto, Gray color, mileage - 14000 km, Asking price - 2 mill

gen%2B2.jpg