• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Rmv

jami

I recently went to RMV to a work done. there i met a person looks very innocent, he came their to take the license, he explained he had give 40000 Rs to get the license, since he not a educated people, even he cant write, i dont know it actually take this much, but i guess he caught by KAKKO

I recently went to RMV to a work done. there i met a person looks very innocent, he came their to take the license, he explained he had give 40000 Rs to get the license, since he not a educated people, even he cant write, i dont know it actually take this much, but i guess he caught by KAKKO

Dam good for the bugger.... he should suffer for his stupidity. We have enough idiots on the road, just like one guy today in a Maruti zen.

The light was green and I knew it would change anytime, but this guy in front of me is taking his own cool time when there all other vehicles had gone. I kept hornking at the guy but still driving ever so slow, and by the time the fool reached the lights it changed and he stopped.

Fortunately there was a cop with some sense and asked the guy to continue, since there was no other traffic. Good to see cops like that once in a while.

Sorry for OT: How long does it take to get a vehicle transfer done, I applied for the normal service and after 2.5 months the registration book didn't receive yet :(

Thats quite normal, but it will come eventually, once it took close to 3 months. Had some issue with the VIC so had to do the normal service.

But you can check with them to see if everything is in order, sometimes they get confirmations from existing owner so there could be a delay.

Thats quite normal, but it will come eventually, once it took close to 3 months. Had some issue with the VIC so had to do the normal service.

But you can check with them to see if everything is in order, sometimes they get confirmations from existing owner so there could be a delay.

Received the book :sport-smiley-004:

Yeah, they had confirmed from the previous owner.

Pretty sure you started shedding tears and didnt do anything about it....You immediately thought of sharing with AL gang rather than being a good samaritan there..typical SL bugg*r you are

MINIACE

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure you started shedding tears and didnt do anything about it....You immediately thought of sharing with AL gang rather than being a good samaritan there..typical SL bugg*r you are

MINIACE

no machan ur wrong as ".typical SL bugg*r".

i explain the current cost and told that you have caught by a :Kakka: and ask him to complain it to the commissioner, until he got it