• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Good Persone For Carb Tuning

LancerL

Dear friends,

Some time back I had a huge issue on my Lancer Light cabulator. Initially there was small miss on the engine and I've taken it to a garage, the guy who done the job has removed and cleaned the carb & plugs and said everything sorted now. But as I observed the engine was shaking a lot on idle and they said it's normal because this is an old engine. Even though they said its ok I had a very bad pulling power and low fuel economy after this and was very difficult to maintain clutch balance.

After few days I went to an electrician for some other work and he observed and said that Sir, there is a miss on your car and take it to a garage. I told him the entire story. He said that there is a good person for carbs who's specialized for it and given a number.

On next day itself I went and met him who was nearby. He removed everything and found that a one door of the carb is not closing well which caused the miss and asked me to get it fixed by a lath shop.

After all he fixed it and tuned the engine till water comes from silencer end and the engine stopped shaking on idle. He has done a grate job for me but his charges was so reasonable.

He used to visit homes by his threewheeler and do the job as well.

Please find his contact details below.

Deshapriya

Thanks

LancerL

• 2 weeks later...