• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ford Laser Vs Mazda Bhalp

Keshara Dorakumbura

Question

Hi.. all,

I am a new member and planning to buy a car in next month, so this is my first vehicle i dont have good idea about the good vehicles. I would like to know mainly the fuel consumption and other options Such as maitanance parts....etc of Mazda Familia (Butterfly model 1996-97) and FORD Laser 1997. Can anybody guide me Coz my budget is below 1.4 million.

Many thanks,

keshara, kandy.

6 answers to this question

Hi,

I would like to comment about Mazda Bhalp (butterfly) This is a good car which i used for 4 years. (2006-2010). If you willing to buy this go for 1500 CC BHALP one. (Not the BHA3P 1300 CC).For the period I used the car didn't gave any trouble other than auto gear box repair. I used 35,000 km with that. But both these cars including Ford Lacer do not have a good re sale market. I hope within your Budget you can go for a AE 100. White Light model (94-95). Go for this as this is a very reliable car in Srilankan Market.

All the best...

this is your first car and you're live in kandy so my advice is buy a toyota or nissan because maintaining them and finding spare parts is easy and cheaper than mazda or ford and toyota and nissan have a very good second hand market than mazda and ford in kandy consider about that to good luck dude.

btw keep some extra cash in hand because if the car you buy is need some repairs after you buy it.

Edited by nexus

Hi,

I would like to comment about Mazda Bhalp (butterfly) This is a good car which i used for 4 years. (2006-2010). If you willing to buy this go for 1500 CC BHALP one. (Not the BHA3P 1300 CC).For the period I used the car didn't gave any trouble other than auto gear box repair. I used 35,000 km with that. But both these cars including Ford Lacer do not have a good re sale market. I hope within your Budget you can go for a AE 100. White Light model (94-95). Go for this as this is a very reliable car in Srilankan Market.

All the best...

Hay how about the fuel consumption on Mazda Bhalp (butterfly) ?