• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Spare Parts Shops In Bangkok

jdnet

Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been discussed before but couldn't find anything on the search. Anyway I was wondering if you know of which area in bangkok has a good concentration of spare parts stores. I was told of a certain street but forgot it. Need both body parts (specifically a set of headlights and tails) and engine parts such as plugs, head gasket, etc. This is for a mazda tribute. From what I gather through wikipedia it was manufacturer in thailand, so I'm hoping they would have parts for it. Do let me know if you have any stores in mind. Thanks.

Edited by jdnet

Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been discussed before but couldn't find anything on the search. Anyway I was wondering if you know of which area in bangkok has a good concentration of spare parts stores. I was told of a certain street but forgot it. Need both body parts (specifically a set of headlights and tails) and engine parts such as plugs, head gasket, etc. This is for a mazda tribute. From what I gather through wikipedia it was manufacturer in thailand, so I'm hoping they would have parts for it. Do let me know if you have any stores in mind. Thanks.

Jdnet,

Many spares shops in Luang Road, Vorachak in west Bangkok area.

For Mazda , Contact

Thai Munkong Export/Import Ltd,

Telephone : 02 222 6387 , 02 221 0923 ( local lines , add country code)

Thailand made Mazda parts are cheaper. The conversation in English is little bit difficult,

Thanon Luang is the place Ive been to (posted by Rohnd above).

Afaik there are no trains to that area. You may need to grab a taxi or go to Hua Lamphong MRT station from wherever you are, and grab a taxi there.

There are new and used stuff there too. Bit of a Panchikawatta.

Edited by Crosswind

Thanks guys. From what I can gather from the pics on ripper's links it looks like they have a lot of small stores. Any idea if they have any actual salvage yards in thailand? by that I mean ones with cars pilled up for scavenging parts.

Hey guys,

Are you goin to Bangkok

Hmm just returned form BKK and KL with bags full of big boys toys.

For lights visit B.P autoshop Kasemrad Road Bangkok , not too far from city centre, Airport and famous hotels like, First Hotel,Pathumwan Princess,Radisson,

For Wheels, tyres, suspension parts including brakes visit auto boy

Body kits , Hippy auto sports- same area...they have a website too..just browse.

For stickers, badges, T-shirst and flashy gadgets art sticker shop-Silk road near park plaza.they also have a website

Need more info? Can check invoices collected and share.

MINIACE

• Like 1

also, for engine parts, would I need to take samples or would theyy be able to find the part if i tell them the model? I don't know how it is when buying car parts but for everything else language is a big barrier over there.

also, for engine parts, would I need to take samples or would theyy be able to find the part if i tell them the model? I don't know how it is when buying car parts but for everything else language is a big barrier over there.

I'm sure for some of these hand/body gestures would be able to communicate the message well enough :rolleyes:;)

Hmm just returned form BKK and KL with bags full of big boys toys. For lights visit B.P autoshop Kasemrad Road Bangkok , not too far from city centre, Airport and famous hotels like, First Hotel,Pathumwan Princess,Radisson, For Wheels, tyres, suspension parts including brakes visit auto boy Body kits , Hippy auto sports- same area...they have a website too..just browse. For stickers, badges, T-shirst and flashy gadgets art sticker shop-Silk road near park plaza.they also have a website Need more info? Can check invoices collected and share. MINIACE

Hey Mini. Which area in KL do you venture out to...i went to this area the english translation was metal river. plenty of half cut euro vehicles if parts were needed to be sourced out

miniace,

B.P autoshop sells just the bulbs right? atleast that's what I can gather from their website since it's not in english. Any idea about a place that sells headlight housings? depo brand would be a plus.

No they sell all sorts of lights and accessories

Any recommended placed in BKK and KL for BMW parts? Might be heading that way during April. Thinking of getting a ATF change kit and some suspension parts

BMW spares you get at TRC motorsport, Thanom Bang (Between airport and City ) off Burapha Withi expressway aprx 25km from Airport. TRC is one stop shop for all motoring requirements.

trcmotorsoports.jpg

MINIACE

Any recommended placed in BKK and KL for BMW parts? Might be heading that way during April. Thinking of getting a ATF change kit and some suspension parts

In KL, E46 and above parts and bodykits you get at Bavarian auto Parts-Jalan segambut KL.They have genuine parts and stuff are good but expensive

BMW aftermarket parts you get at Inner Power-Jalan Ipoh KL.Nice bodykits they have.Loads of E30 parts are there.

MINIACE

In KL, E46 and above parts and bodykits you get at Bavarian auto Parts-Jalan segambut KL.They have genuine parts and stuff are good but expensive

BMW aftermarket parts you get at Inner Power-Jalan Ipoh KL.Nice bodykits they have.Loads of E30 parts are there.

MINIACE

Hmm...ace seems to be a real bkk expert :P:D

MINIACE

Cheers! Probably can find a m sport bumper kit for the e90!