• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How To Maintain A Car ..

Its defer from model to model. but theory is same. Keep the oil changers regularly as manufacture specified, and if manufacture specifically tel you to use 95 octane petrol try always to pump it. Best thing make a regular garage that you can trust. agents is the best. in case you're out of reach them try to build up trustworthy guy as your regular mechanic. Always Use the genuine parts when replacing.. Like Oil A/C filters... Don't go to the cheap options, it save money only for couple of days then you're in a mess. Thats the basic thing.. Hope others will add up more.

• Like 1

+ Clean air filter at regular intervals, maintain correct Tyre pressure, improve efficient driving patterns, use reputed petrol station, avoid traffic & unnecessary A/C usage, proper engine tune ups will do.

Cheers.

Edited by WCW
  • Like 1

use synthetic blend oil in the engine. Soltron in the gas tank. Fix a chip to increase fuel economy. Hid lights for the low beam (make sure you don't use a projector housing ok?). Underbody neons to make your car more visible Silencer and body kit to improve aerodynamics. Beat silencer to iimprove aiir flow and a cold air intake.

• Like 1

What??

What do you mean, WHAT??

Its actually a very valid point. During heavy traffic, a car undergoes a lot of wear tear due to the stop and go nature. The engine is hotter, fuel consumption is higher, etc.

Clutch, brakes, GB, AC, all are working harder than normal non-stop driving on an empty road.

• Like 1

What do you mean, WHAT??

Its actually a very valid point. During heavy traffic, a car undergoes a lot of wear tear due to the stop and go nature. The engine is hotter, fuel consumption is higher, etc.

Clutch, brakes, GB, AC, all are working harder than normal non-stop driving on an empty road.

I meant to say, How can you avoid traffic when you want to go to a certain place at a certain time? I always encounter this..say a meeting at 2pm @ Union place. May be I could do that on weekend, when do shopping or any picnic.

Usage of AC when parking is a waste, I agree.

Edited by whmsujith

I meant to say, How can you avoid traffic when you want to go to a certain place at a certain time? I always encounter this..say a meeting at 2pm @ Union place. May be I could do that on weekend, when do shopping or any picnic.

Usage of AC when parking is a waste, I agree.

you can try alternate routes. or park the car somewhere close by and hop on a tuk

When i have to go to meetings in heavy traffic hours...tend to jump on a tuk or take a cab. far less stressful!

• Like 1