• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is The Different Between Euro3 And 95 Octane?

Malaka2

95 Octane is RON 95 as stated in IOC and Ceypetco websites. I have had discussions with their top managers and lab people and they confirm it is RON95.

Nobody mentions the RON value of Euro3.........I have assumptions but no need to mention here. Any one whom knows the insode out may comment on this.

I think this is a leaked PPT from IOC. This PPT might have been done before announcing Euro3. By the way PPT says RON91............but they have not mentioned it in any other public announcement.

Thank you for info..........

what do you mean leaked?

Please anyone describe me the different between this,

Thank You.

Main differences are less environment pollutants (Less CO,NOx % HC) and less harmful to engines

(less Particulates) as they say.

The Europe has now adopted Euro 5 and Euro 6 suggested by 2014.

In India ,thay are phasing out Euro 3 , and introducing Euro 4 ,since mid 2010.

The fact is that the Euro 3 is not the newest, the customers to pay for value additions.

The Euro standards cannot be compared to Octane 95 fuel by name ,since it is applicable to Diesel fuels too.

• Like 1