• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Place & Brand To Buy Alloy Wheels & Tires

marcus833

Well the Sri Lankan alloy wheel market is full of cheapo Taiwan wheels with silly designs. Your better off buying a nice set of used wheels and restoring them. All depends on your taste

thanks for advice ..:) whats the main defference between japan and the Taiwann alloys.....

if you just replace alloy for some low cost then there are many places when you return your rim set to them and can select new alloy set if you have old alloy and want new looking this can do around 7000 and my exp i just use mid range tyres and the best is GT .
i have normal Rim set...& i can spend around 25k for the task(i mean ...just for the alloys...what the best choice ...?

if you have normal rim set you can return to seller and can get two types of alloys 1. somebody used alloy and returned to seller for changing new models so you can buy second hand but clean and polished by seller around 18000 and other is new set comes from thaiwan or japan if thaiwan can around 22000 to 26000 as some have 2 colors (black and silver or any luminus colors).I got these K,goda Sadagiri they polish your old alloy set for 5000 just 2days and unti that issue old normal set for drive.

thanks for advice .. :) whats the main defference between japan and the Taiwann alloys.....

thanks for advice .. :) whats the main defference between japan and the Taiwann alloys.....

Japanese alloys are much lighter, and can be better (genuine) looking too.