• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Importing Toyota Passo Kgc30

pontiac_gto

Hi All,

One of my friends trying to import Toyota Passo kgc30 (YOM 2011/10, 1000CC) from Japan. When considering the engine capacity the new tax is applicable for this car. The cost for the car is 1.2M and tax is around 2.4M. The Total is 3.6M. Is it worth to import this car to SL. Please post your ideas...

Thanks

Dear friend,

i think, it is not worth value for this type of small hatchback car....better to try for Hybrid car. B'cos low tax.

Toyoto passo has the 1KR-FE1.0l (996cc)3 cylinder DOHC engine with VVT - Output is 71 hp (53 kW) at 6000 RPM with 94 Nm of torque at 3600 RPM. car weight is around 900kg. passo comes under toyota brand. but engine is Daihatsu.

considering above reasons, i think passo is not valuable for 3.6M.

Thanks.

Toyota Passo = 200% tax.

Honda Fit hybrid = 60% tax.

what is the point?

the taxes I believe are fixed so that the purchase prices of similar vehicles are at a similar level.

CIF of Honda fit hybrid is more than the passo

@pontiac - look at the buy section. there were a few for much lower than that price

Dear friend,

i think, it is not worth value for this type of small hatchback car....better to try for Hybrid car. B'cos low tax.

Toyoto passo has the 1KR-FE1.0l (996cc)3 cylinder DOHC engine with VVT - Output is 71 hp (53 kW) at 6000 RPM with 94 Nm of torque at 3600 RPM. car weight is around 900kg. passo comes under toyota brand. but engine is Daihatsu.

considering above reasons, i think passo is not valuable for 3.6M.

Thanks.

All though it made by Daihatsu ita good car than Boon or KGC10.. Fuel consumption is better than KGC10 and If you can, Go for the Hana package. Also it has some disadvantages like No glove box and have some blid spots both sides of the windscreen, Such as.. Best thing it has much more cabin space than early model. But disagree with the price on this, coz bit much high to a hatchback.

Edited by Flash_Bang