• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Fb 15 Fuel Consumption

sam456

check this thread it have the information you looking for

and fuel consumption can be different from person to person because different driving styles fb15 auto one will do around 8kmpl in city and around 12 in outstations if you are looking for fuel economy go for a toyota corolla ae110 or honda civic ek3 they will do more kmpl than nissan sunny fb15 good luck dude.

• Like 2

Thank you very much.

check this thread it have the information you looking for

http://www.autolanka...omy-survey/page

and fuel consumption can be different from person to person because different driving styles fb15 auto one will do around 8kmpl in city and around 12 in outstations if you are looking for fuel economy go for a toyota corolla ae110 or honda civic ek3 they will do more kmpl than nissan sunny fb15 good luck dude.

will i be able to buy a Toyota AE 110 in max 18-18.6 lakhs. also i am looking for an English number. what is the best year and model for my budget.

Thanks.

it's bit hard to find a english number corolla ae110 for your budget but i think you can find a toyota sprinter ae110 for your budget but sprinters have less market value than corolla and some body panels are different than corolla engines and other bits are the same so both of them will do the same on fuel the honda civic ek3 is in your price range if you are going for ek3 go for vtec one they are more fuel efficient and have more power than non vtec ones. :)

btw PM member Schiffer have recently found a spriner for 1.8mill so if he is not buying it you can ask him the contact number.

• Like 1

Thank you.i can change a bit my budget.so then i will be able to get a toyota AE 110.i think it will be the best selection.thanks

it's bit hard to find a english number corolla ae110 for your budget but i think you can find a toyota sprinter ae110 for your budget but sprinters have less market value than corolla and some body panels are different than corolla engines and other bits are the same so both of them will do the same on fuel the honda civic ek3 is in your price range if you are going for ek3 go for vtec one they are more fuel efficient and have more power than non vtec ones. :)

btw PM member Schiffer have recently found a spriner for 1.8mill so if he is not buying it you can ask him the contact number.

Thank you.i can change a bit my budget.so then i will be able to get a toyota AE 110.i think it will be the best selection.thanks

That sounds good.. 1995/1996 English no Non Crystal light models are going less than 18. Basic a\c p\s wih G or H no Crysatal Light one you can easily find for 18-19 these days.

Good luck..

• Like 1