• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Advise About Micro Geely Mx7 Sedan

Chamara De Silva

Hi, Im thinking of buying a Micro Geely MX7 Sedan. Can anybody advise about this vehicle.

Micro Sold two different versions of the MX7.. the standard MX7 and the MX7 Mk 2 (also known as the Micro Geely). Which one do you mean?

Well the first generation has a reputation for not being that great.

But the Mk 2 (which is actually a completely different) car is not bad. Seems fairly solid and well equipped for the price, decent drive and refinement as well. Don't know how well they will hold together in the long term though.

Hi, Thank you very much for the reply. Can you tell me whether there are any problems in its suspentions and electrical system. I heard few people talking about Micro's like that.

People talk about all sorts of things in this country... doesn't make it true. You'll have to see if these people are actual owners/users of that particular model before you believe everything they come up with.

• Like 2

People talk about all sorts of things in this country... doesn't make it true. You'll have to see if these people are actual owners/users of that particular model before you believe everything they come up with.

People used to say FB 15 is a "failed model". Look where FB 15 is now :D

Went in one some time back when my mom had one as her temporary official car (when her official SUV was sent for repairs).

The rear seat was pretty comfortable.

The driver claimed a economy of above 10kmpl (they mention lower amounts for their benefit).

The pulling power seem to be good,

But the interior looked plasticy and the airbag light was on although it was only one year old and done less than 20 000km.

A plastic part from the rear door handle was also broken , slight rust at the edges of the doors.

But when considering the punishment those official vehicles get, i think it's not bad in holding up.

It's a good car and excellent considering it's price. If been brand new is you'r priority go for it.

But I'd rather try to go for a used jap or Korean car if it was my money.

• 1 month later...