• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Paintjob

macroxx

Guys,

I got a paintjob for my EK3 (Inza Red Pearl - original color) about two years back but I am not happy with the result, it's a total waste of money. It has bubbles coming out here and there and it's already faded and not shiny enough for me. Can any of you recommend a good place for a repaint? I would preffer some place cheep may be around 40K

Cheers...

Guys,

I got a paintjob for my EK3 (Inza Red Pearl - original color) about two years back but I am not happy with the result, it's a total waste of money. It has bubbles coming out here and there and it's already faded and not shiny enough for me. Can any of you recommend a good place for a repaint? I would preffer some place cheep may be around 40K

Cheers...

Make your mind to spend at least 100K :sport-smiley-004:

No wonder you got a crappy paint job done the first time. If you weren't such a cheap arse that wants the whole car painted for 40k, maybe you would have got it done right the first time.

Edited by jdnet

No wonder you got a crappy paint job done the first time. If you weren't such a cheap arse that wants the whole car painted for 40k, maybe you would have got it done right the first time.

I think 40k is too much as it is....I got a much cheaper option for our dear friend with the red Civic..

paint_bucket.jpg

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

Guys,

Cheers...

if you need a good paint job...the biggest time/cost/effort goes into prepping the car. actual painting cost isn't big thing.

those chaps who offer cheap "full paint" jobs cut corners mostly in the prep stage...

and that's why you get bubbles and what not after a while.

Like many have said, it's impossible to do a proper full paint job with 40k. a good 3 years back, i did full respray for 80k. same color with some body work. Mind you this is at a smaller joint and my dad knew the owner of the place too.

I think 40k is too much as it is....I got a much cheaper option for our dear friend with the red Civic..

paint_bucket.jpg

Believe it or not, there is this guy running an old red nissan cube and it seems like he patched up a large spot using ordinary lacquer and a paint brush.

Edited by jdnet

Machang OP, dont listen to these haters.

For 40K you can do a great paint job. I will get it done for you. You go to any of these Slave Island paint shops, buy 1..2...3...30 TOA cans of the colour you like, on the way to my place, buy a few cases of beer, some bites, and I will paint it for you, FOC.

I will get JDnet to come and give us a hand too.