• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Double Din Car Stereo/dvd Setup

kushan

Guys,

Please advice me on the best double din dvd setup, my choices are swings between JVC and Clarion. Any idea on this?

Guys,

Please advice me on the best double din dvd setup, my choices are swings between JVC and Clarion. Any idea on this?

Well there is no such thing as a "Best DVD player" cause views are subjective to each person based on their needs and likes.

what exactly are you expecting out of this ? sound quality? video quality ? connectivity ? Be a little bit descriptive please

Well there is no such thing as a "Best DVD player" cause views are subjective to each person based on their needs and likes.

what exactly are you expecting out of this ? sound quality? video quality ? connectivity ? Be a little bit descriptive please

Sound and the video qulity machan, I dont care about the FM. Its better if I can find one with all those three you mentioned.

I chose a Pioneer after reading a ton of reviews on this thing called the internets.

:D is it..... so you know a place to buy pioneer double din dvd (touchscreen) setup.....

yes, yes i do.

:D

Kushan dude,'terrabytetango' clearly mentioned before where he got the unit in another thread;)

and FYI: last week Pe*co quoted me 69k for the same unit:(

Edited by razordj

yes, yes i do.

can you please share me those details....

:D

Kushan dude,'terrabytetango' clearly mentioned before where he got the unit in another thread;)

hmm.... I tried but could not find... :(