• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion Rpm Meater

Honda Hybrid

Hi Guys

Finally I thought of settle with a Allion 240, 2003 model, the question I have is when I’m inspect the car found that the RPM meter is indicates above 1, 6 when the veh is idling, but the owner said it is normal and when the engine hot RPM settle down to the 1000, is this correct or something wrong with engine, I never used Allion before, hope you guys understood my question and waiting for quick response as I have to give him a word by today evening.

Thanks in Advance

Edited by Honda Hybrid

AT working temp, the 1NZ-FE engine should idle at 600RPM. Most probably the engine in question here need a tuneup as basic. Might lead to other things as well. If it is a cold start, the engine might take more than 5mins to come up to the working temp.

• Like 1

AT working temp, the 1NZ-FE engine should idle at 600RPM. Most probably the engine in question here need a tuneup as basic. Might lead to other things as well. If it is a cold start, the engine might take more than 5mins to come up to the working temp.

Thanks for the info mate,