• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Google.lk

fuzzo

have you guys tried it out. just found out about it today. its available in sinhalese and tamil.. pretty cool eh

Google.lk offered in: Sinhala தமிழ்

Pretty eccentric... the word "Sinhala" is written in in english and the word "Tamil" is written in... well tamil.

Google.lk offered in: Sinhala தமிழ்

Pretty eccentric... the word "Sinhala" is written in in english and the word "Tamil" is written in... well tamil.

That is bocs Sinhala UNICODE Fonts are not available yet and still there is work going on to develope a proper sinhala unicode charset

That is bocs Sinhala UNICODE Fonts are not available yet and still there is work going on to develope a proper sinhala unicode charset

No wonder dude :lol: people all around the world find it very difficult if not impossible to understand our people, what they do...

how they vote??? :lol:
<_< and it seems even the computers have difficulty understanding our language :lol:

Well I didnt mean to drag any racial issues here... people who have been in the forum during last elections know that I am a very tolerant person when it comes to racial matters... so in case you misunderstood me Mr Az plz pardon me for not attaching the disclaimer notice along with my previous post :lol:

Cheers!!!