• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Around 2.5M

sampathpj

Question

Hi Experts,

I am new to the autolanka forum and this is my first post. I am going to buy my first vehicle too. Hope u will help me.

I am looking for a vehicle around 2.5M and must be good in fuel consumption, must be a auto gear one and not a hatchback.

There are few options in my mind.

1. Toyota VIOS

2. Bluebird Sylphy N16

3. Honda Civic ES8

4. Honda City

What is the best option among them and any other option best suit to my requirement?

Thanks, BR

Sampath

4 answers to this question

Hi Experts,

I am new to the autolanka forum and this is my first post. I am going to buy my first vehicle too. Hope u will help me.

I am looking for a vehicle around 2.5M and must be good in fuel consumption, must be a auto gear one and not a hatchback.

There are few options in my mind.

1. Toyota VIOS

2. Bluebird Sylphy N16

3. Honda Civic ES8

4. Honda City

What is the best option among them and any other option best suit to my requirement?

Thanks, BR

Sampath

if you need good fuel efficient car just forget about bluebird sylphy it's not good fuel efficient car. good fuel efficient wise vios and city are the best from your list civic es8 is bit behind in fuel efficient department than vios and city btw what are your other requirements from a car other than good fuel consumption?.

Hi,

Thanks for quick replys. My concerns other than fuel efficiency are less maintainance cost and comfort :)

I got to know VIOS is made in Thai or Malaysia. Still is that OK? What is mean by the E,S & G grades in VIOS?

Thanks

Sampath

Edited by sampathpj