• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Ek3 Gear Not Shifting

hasheeb

Hi friiends

I have Honda Ek3 ferio 1997 model Auto gear(Not multimatic) done 105000Km

Therer were problem in gear box inside washer and oil were leaked. so i have replaced this and put new specified Honda ATF oil(Honda Z1.)

For your information my gear lifting pattern is ,P,N.R,D4, D3,2

I have a problem now is, when i runing the car some times gear doesn't shift, that means when i press accelerator car won't go so at that time i have to change to D3 or D2 or switch off the car and Shift to P and start and then ok. and some times its not working reverse also at that time also i need to change lift to D4, or P or N and put to reverse again it will work.

this is happening while im riding on road when i press accelerator engine racing car wan't go.

checked the oil level that also ok

please help me to find out problem

thanks

___Hasheeb

does the gear indicator bulb in the dash board blink?? also check the oil.once u change the gear oil,you have to keep it in start for some time and then check the oil level again.usually it goes down and again you have to fill it upto the level.was it done properly?

Hasheeb,

Clean both the gear oil sump and filter. (if necessary replace the filter) then refill with new oil up to the level. If this will not solve the issue it can be a major problem in the gear box.

Edited by XBeat