• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Yaris

atf

hellow

i like to buy a toyota yaris. please informed me about the vehicle,fuel consumption ,repair cost ,after sale value etc for a good decision.

thancks in advace.

You feeling ok?

Thread says one thing post says another :P

Either way both vehicles have been discussed in detail. please search.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I used for three years. It is a good vehicle. Brand new one does about 10km/l towns, and does about 14km/l long distance. (My one was a manual). Space iss best for 4. But 5 can travel with ease. Ground clearance ok. No mechanical problems during my use. Paint work is a bit of a problem. Paint is HIGHLY scratch-able. If you touch the paint you are making a scratch. Visibility from drivers seat is not satisfactory. That may be the reason almost 75% Yaris cars have dents and scratches on the body. Can travel @ 100km/hr with 5 passengers while listening to a music. Interior dash board area is superb for a car of this price category. After sale value is ok. but it has to compete with Hybrids so the range comes below 3m for manual. Anyways it a TOYOTA.