• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Honda Civic Or City

manoj123

Question

6 answers to this question

City 3A3

Fuel Consumption - average 12kmpl with careful driving

performance - nothing special about its performance, but did felt it lack space a bit.

maintenance - cant give much info, since i drove one in india which i bought for rent in Kochi

Civic EK3

Fuel Consumption - Average 10kmpl, you could get more for a VTEC version

performance - if your going for a vtec version (VTi). performance is not bad at all. specially if its a Vi-RS. but the Exi for me is just a high reving noise and not that much of movement.

Maintenance - ample spares are available, and it is a reliable car if u treat and maintain it properly.

Edited by Schiffer

City 3A3

Fuel Consumption - average 12kmpl with careful driving

performance - nothing special about its performance, but did felt it lack space a bit.

maintenance - cant give much info, since i drove one in india which i bought for rent in Kochi

Civic EK3

Fuel Consumption - Average 10kmpl, you could get more for a VTEC version

performance - if your going for a vtec version (VTi). performance is not bad at all. specially if its a Vi-RS. but the Exi for me is just a high reving noise and not that much of movement.

Maintenance - ample spares are available, and it is a reliable car if u treat and maintain it properly.

On top of schiffers comments, the only thing I need to add is that citys don't age well, compared to the ek3, but i feel the price bands are a bit far apart. Last thing i can tell you is don't make your decision based on the series of the car or whether it is an English number. A 300- ek well cared for w ill be much better than an H series City. Pick a good ferio loved that car.

Edited by Warlord