• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

March Bk12

newone

Question

Hi all,

I am going to buy a nissan march BK12 (1400cc) as my first car. The owner claims its the highest grade of march k12 series. and fuel consumption city 12kmpl / outstation 15kmpl. Please share your experience and ideas.

Thank you.

Edited by newone

5 answers to this question

This has been discussed before.but

The March K12 (K12, AK12, BK12) is a pretty reliable car and as we are using one for about 10 years it's safe to say that it's pretty easy to maintain.

We almost had no major repairs and even the small repairs are cheap and easy to be done.

But don't buy it for the fuel economy because it's relatively low in that aspect.

Well from what I've heard the K12 (1000cc) does less due to low power to weight ratio, The BK12(1400cc)does less due to engine size and the AK12(1240cc) is the most economical of the lot with a CR12de Continuously variable valve timing engine. But I may be wrong.

Don't believe the seller and from my experience the AK12 would only do 10kmpl in the city and 12kmpl long distance (hard footed).

But the low fuel economy will be compensated by the low repair bills and you will be fine.

Be careful with high grade cars that are of that age because the Intelligent key, climate control AC and e-4WD may have issues.

• Like 1

This has been discussed before.but

The March K12 (K12, AK12, BK12) is a pretty reliable car and as we are using one for about 10 years it's safe to say that it's pretty easy to maintain.

We almost had no major repairs and even the small repairs are cheap and easy to be done.

But don't buy it for the fuel economy because it's relatively low in that aspect.

Well from what I've heard the K12 (1000cc) does less due to low power to weight ratio, The BK12(1400cc)does less due to engine size and the AK12(1240cc) is the most economical of the lot with a CR12de Continuously variable valve timing engine. But I may be wrong.

Don't believe the seller and from my experience the AK12 would only do 10kmpl in the city and 12kmpl long distance (hard footed).

But the low fuel economy will be compensated by the low repair bills and you will be fine.

Be careful with high grade cars that are of that age because the Intelligent key, climate control AC and e-4WD may have issues.

Thanks Clark's son. Actually more than the fuel consuption, I'd worry about the reliabilty. Yes. it has climate control AC and Intelligent key. If you can please tell me what are the faults regarding the Climate control AC and Intelligent key.

Thanks Clark's son. Actually more than the fuel consuption, I'd worry about the reliabilty. Yes. it has climate control AC and Intelligent key. If you can please tell me what are the faults regarding the Climate control AC and Intelligent key.

Well our march doesn't have intelligent key but the premio we had did and it had an issue which needed the replacement of the key and it was about Rs 35000, at that time, luckily we had a spare and fortunately ended up selling it.

Well our march doesn't have intelligent key but the premio we had did and it had an issue which needed the replacement of the key and it was about Rs 35000, at that time, luckily we had a spare and fortunately ended up selling it.

thanks for you valuble abvice mate... :) but this one has a normal key too. It can start by the normal way.