• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Bg5S(1992) Spark Plugs And Timing Belt

Nimz77

Hi,

Please advise me on purchase new timing belt and spark plugs and cables for my mazda BG5s(1500cc DOHC).

*How to find correct spark plug no(current one which was in engine incorrect model):NGK

*Need replace T-Belt (full set including all ),which is best brand?

*Spark plug cables....NGK good or is there any other brand.?/MAGNACOR SPARK PLUG?

Hope experts will reply for me..

Hi,

Please advise me on purchase new timing belt and spark plugs and cables for my mazda BG5s(1500cc DOHC).

*How to find correct spark plug no(current one which was in engine incorrect model):NGK

*Need replace T-Belt (full set including all ),which is best brand?

*Spark plug cables....NGK good or is there any other brand.?/MAGNACOR SPARK PLUG?

Hope experts will reply for me..

NGK has a catalogue, which is even available with local motor parts dealers. There is an online version as well. Check for your cars in there and it will give you the correct plug set.

For timing belts try to source an original Mazda part and I'm sure you know the usual sources in Panchikawatte such as Asiri and Rainbow

Both NGK and Magnecor wires are good if you can source an original. Check prices of Mazda branded cables as well.

• 2 weeks later...

NGK has a catalogue, which is even available with local motor parts dealers. There is an online version as well. Check for your cars in there and it will give you the correct plug set.

For timing belts try to source an original Mazda part and I'm sure you know the usual sources in Panchikawatte such as Asiri and Rainbow

Both NGK and Magnecor wires are good if you can source an original. Check prices of Mazda branded cables as well.

Another help ....please

Just need advise from you

my car 1500 cc.DOHC...EFI ..16value with beet silencer,(Mazda familiar 323 .YOM 1992)

what would be the average fuel usage..??

Because im getting 7-8km per liter.(without AC)

Edited by Nimz77

Another help ....please

Just need advise from you

my car 1500 cc.DOHC...EFI ..16value with beet silencer,(Mazda familiar 323 .YOM 1992)

what would be the average fuel usage..??

Because im getting 7-8km per liter.(without AC)

In city traffic that looks ok. These so called beat silences will cost you a few miles as well.