• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

My A/c Is Not Cooling Enough. Want To Know A Good Place To Service In Dehiwala

pewix

Question

4 answers to this question

cost would be anywhere between 5 to 10k for service..

Most probable cause is low gas level, which you can confirm by checking the pressure and pumping in necessary refill gas.will cost you around 1-1.5k max.

Keep in mind that just servicing the cooling system don't relieve anything apart from the incorrect gas level,servicing is kind

of a preventive treatment for the system for future long life.

they usually pressurise the cooling system with nitrogen, clean cooler , check for leaks of cooler, remove and service the blower and re gas the system.and lubricate the compressor.and change the cabin air filter.

Low cooling can be due to.

1-low gas level in system.

2-faulty compressor,

3-faulty thermal expansion valve .

Above 1 and 2 can be rule out by the service and, i don't think that they've proper insurmENTS TO test expansion valve, which is anyway around 2-3k if needed replacement.

Don't go for big places, just average place would do the job.

Wait somebody share some good joints...

Please tell me a good place close in dehiwala to service the ac and how much would it cost to service a car a.c

'pewix',

Try, on Wasala road. 1st workshop adjoining canal as you enter from Galle road near traffic lights before you come to Colombo on sea side. I have got few things done through from him some time back, his work was very good reasonable charges.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi