• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda 3 Information Display Screen Is Not Working

axela1

Hi gys im having a problem with dash board infomation screan in my mazda axela 2003 .. recently i repalced DVD player where the display was connected seperatly my removing the circuit board and connect it to the display .after working it fine for few months ..now ther is a issue in display ..if anyone have gone through these sort of isse and got sorted out plz help ..

my car (2004) information display is not working completely after installed new car stereo. they says it can not use any more as before the new stereo, information display got all signals through factory / original stereo motherboard. im also seeking answer for axela 1's question. appreciate if you know any place to fix this issue.

There used to be a couple of (insanely priced) HU's made for Axela/3 from Japan which had components to keep the display intact. You can search Mazda 3 forums (mazda3revolution, torontomazda3 etc) for the details - however they seem to work better with post 2006 models which had separate wiring for the display. Older models had variable luck.

If your original HU had all the wiring and controls for the display - you maybe out of luck. Maybe you can get a skilled electrician to extract the module and fix-it as a standalone control.

Did you lose the steering wheel controls as well along with the display?

This was one of the reasons I'm reluctant to replace the stock radio and I still could not find a proper answer to the same.

Hi. steering wheel controls are working without any issue!! do you know any skilled electrician for this job??

Then it must mean that something can be salvaged. I'm sorry that I don't hv an electrician that I can recommend outright (a couple of car audio guys in kohuwala told me that losing the display is inevitable), the other members might be able pinpoint one.