• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Info About Bikes

NadriquE

Question

hi, im thinking about buying a bike and i have these models in mind. if anyone knows about them and share their experience or some info about them would be much appreciated. thanks

1. suzuki volty 250cc

2. yamaha virago 250cc

3. honda steed 400cc

2 answers to this question

hi, im thinking about buying a bike and i have these models in mind. if anyone knows about them and share their experience or some info about them would be much appreciated. thanks

1. suzuki volty 250cc

2. yamaha virago 250cc

3. honda steed 400cc

Hands down I'd go for the Honda Steed...BUT can a 400cc bike be imported into SL legally and registered to run???????

There was one on Autolanka for Rs.295000/- wonder how legal it is??????

Edited by CJ5

Suzuki Volty _ Funky little machine. Single cylinder if I remember right? Awesome candidate for a Cafe Racer project if you're into that sort of thing.

Virago _ A V-Twin so would have plenty of torque. Personally I like the look of it but I hear it isn't that much in demand for some reason.

Steed _ A Honda so you can count on the the engine to be bullet proof. It's 400 V-Twin so it has a leg up on both the other bikes on power. I think you can register upto 450cc now so you might be able to ride it without trouble from the po po.

I'm not too comfortable with Cruisers given these options, I'd go for the Steed too.