• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Choosing Which Vitz Model To Buy !

Varuna M

Hi,

I am wondering whether i should buy the vitz scp10(2000 or later model) or the scp90 (1300cc) or the ksp90(1000cc).

Since users of all 3 of models are here, can you guys please give your views about the models in terms of

fuel consumption, maintenance cost, ReSale value, ride comfort etc.

My budget is 20-30 laks.

Thanks in advance

Edited by Varuna M

hi varuna do a search in forum it will help you to find out more details about this.

I did a lot of searches in the forums, for many days. I found only the fuel consumption of 1000cc vitz on fuel consumption details forum. In it also, it has not mentioned whether its scp10 or ksp90..

Its after a through search that i decided to start a new topic.

Hi,

I am wondering whether i should buy the vitz scp10(2000 or later model) or the scp90 (1300cc) or the ksp90(1000cc).

Since users of all 3 of models are here, can you guys please give your views about the models in terms of

fuel consumption, maintenance cost, ReSale value, ride comfort etc.

My budget is 20-30 laks.

Thanks in advance

hi am not 100% sure on the exact model which one holds 1000cc or 1300cc. but as i know scp 90 stands for 1300cc & ksp 1000cc & ksp 130 same 1000cc.

while taking fuel consumption & performance , 1300 cc one will be always in head.

maintenance wise i dnt think it will be a very difficult thing as there are so many parts available for both models.

1300cc wil gv you a good acceleration & comfort ride.

I have merged duplicate topics.

On the topic at hand, for all the negative publicity at the begining I think the 1000cc Vitz has performed well in the market and accounts for the majority of models on the roads. While the 3 pot engine is a bit noisy, under heavy traffic it also should be a bit more fuel efficient.

The 1300cc in a balance of scenarios is a better buy, and will be more fuel efficient on out of town driving where constant higher speeds are maintained as the engine will need to rev less to achieve those speeds and it will be easier to get there.

Maintenance cost for general routine maintenance (clearly an engine re build of a 4 pot 1300cc engine will cost more than a 3 pot 1000cc so common sense is necessary :)) and resale values or more importantly deppericiation (or in a Sri Lankan context appreciation) would roughly be the same. Both vehicles hold their value well.

So the choice depends on where you live, under what conditions you will drive the car and how often you will use it.

Edited by The Don

I have merged duplicate topics.

On the topic at hand, for all the negative publicity at the begining I think the 1000cc Vitz has performed well in the market and accounts for the majority of models on the roads. While the 3 pot engine is a bit noisy, under heavy traffic it also should be a bit more fuel efficient.

The 1300cc in a balance of scenarios is a better buy, and will be more fuel efficient on out of town driving where constant higher speeds are maintained as the engine will need to rev less to achieve those speeds and it will be easier to get there.

Maintenance cost for general routine maintenance (clearly an engine re build of a 4 pot 1300cc engine will cost more than a 3 pot 1000cc so common sense is necessary :)) and resale values or more importantly deppericiation (or in a Sri Lankan context appreciation) would roughly be the same. Both vehicles hold their value well.

So the choice depends on where you live, under what conditions you will drive the car and how often you will use it.

Thanks for your advise.So u mean 1000cc has better fuel consumption in city limits and 1300cc has better fuel consumption at long trips. I hope i understood you correctly.