• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help - Rear Wheel Tire Screw Broken

Aravinda_2011

Question

Hi All,
I need help on good place to repair my broken tire wheel screw. While I tightening the tire nut on rear wheel I broke the screw there.

See the pics to understand what I meant. Please let me know a place to get this repaired. Currently I m running out of 3 nuts in rear wheel.

Thanks all..

post-48191-0-53644800-1380510974_thumb.j

post-48191-0-80789800-1380510985_thumb.j

Edited by Aravinda_2011

7 answers to this question

Hi All,

I need help on good place to repair my broken tire wheel screw. While I tightening the tire nut on rear wheel I broke the screw there.

See the pics to understand what I meant. Please let me know a place to get this repaired. Currently I m running out of 3 nuts in rear wheel.

Thanks all..

Ami*a Tyre, Hill Street

OP now that you got it fixed would you be kind enough to tell us how you broke a wheel stud while tightening. Unless the stud had previously been put under undue stress, it is very unlikely for an average person (80kg) to brake one using a standard wheel brace.