• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Wiring Diagram - Toyota Lh61B 1989

Thilina007

Question

Dear friends,

Please help me on following issues.

1. I need electrical wiring diagram for Toyota LH 61B -1989. I tried Google but could not found suitable one.

2. The speaker (Which gives beep noise when turning the ignition key in to the ON position) is not working. And I found that negative terminal of the socket is not grounded (no connectivity with the body). So is it OK to connect separate ground wire(negative) to the existing negative wire of this speaker socket ?

Thanks in advance

Thilina

3 answers to this question

Dear friends,

Please help me on following issues.

1. I need electrical wiring diagram for Toyota LH 61B -1989. I tried Google but could not found suitable one.

2. The speaker (Which gives beep noise when turning the ignition key in to the ON position) is not working. And I found that negative terminal of the socket is not grounded (no connectivity with the body). So is it OK to connect separate ground wire(negative) to the existing negative wire of this speaker socket ?

Thanks in advance

Thilina

Thilina, wiring diagrams for old Jap vehicles are very hard to come by. This is because the DIY scene wasn't very big for these vehicles. Your problem sounds rather simple, so why don't you take the car to a good auto electrician who can probably sort it out in a couple of minutes rather than fry a circuit. It's not easy to find electrical components for cars of this vintage as well, so I won't take a risk if I wasn't absolutely sure what I was doing.