• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Bridgestone Ecopia Tyres

incognito

Guys,

I have to change the tyres on my primera p11 cause the existing ones are wasted.

I was doing some research and got some interesting reviews about Bridgestone Ecopia tyres.

These are supposedly new to the local market but overseas, they claim to be good on wear and tear plus saves a bit on fuel (not sure if thats true though :)

size i'm looking at is 195/65/R15

best price i've got so far is Rs. 12,900 per tyre.

so, i was wondering if anyone has used these and can give me some feedback on them.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

These economy tyres have less rolling resistance and have a result you might get less grip and braking distance also might increase specially in wet conditions.

And also claimed fuel economy has been questioned; you could get more mpg by slight change in driving style.

These facts have been proved by independent tests.

However in local driving conditions it might not matter that much if you are not doing highway / fast driving. The tyre mentioned is a good brand and I thing you have got a good price for the size.

• Like 1