• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Peugeot 407 Fuel Efficiency

Navin2014

Question

I am expecting some valuable comments to make a decision for me to go for the option of buying a peugeot 407 (second hand) or go for another option. i need to know the fuel efficiency, spares availability and price together with the maintainability of peugeot 407 compared to other vehicle (Toyota Camry)

thkx in advance,

8 answers to this question

thkx bud.. its really helpful. i guess its worth to have a full examination of water pumps, Suspension and even gear jerks from a place like C A R M A R T or good mechanic before buying it. but if the car is well maintained and have a set of records from a trustworthy agents, its more confident to go for it.

Anyone know a trustworthy place where we can have good mechanics well known for peugeot around colombo other than CAR MART

Diesel cars are usually more economical than petrol cars

I would like to recall that Peugeot 406 HDi holds the world record for the longest distance driven on a single tank of fuel

Also diesel cars are more popular in European countries where both petrol and diesel prices are almost the same(some times diesel is more expensive)

thkx bud.. its really helpful. i guess its worth to have a full examination of water pumps, Suspension and even gear jerks from a place like C A R M A R T or good mechanic before buying it. but if the car is well maintained and have a set of records from a trustworthy agents, its more confident to go for it.

Anyone know a trustworthy place where we can have good mechanics well known for peugeot around colombo other than CAR MART

French Lion (I think) in Pelawatta. Contact should be on the forum if you search. Not sure if its still there tho.