• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me Find Kia Sportage 2005 Efi Unit

Mupra

Hi, I am looking for the EFI unit of Kia Sportage 2005 model. This unit is compatible for both Kia and Hundai.

Please let me know if you could source this for me.

Edited by The Don
Contact number removed for OP's own sake

I've removed your contact number from the post so you won't get spammed, and I've changed the title to reflect what you actually want help with.

Lets see if somebody can help you, but you must remember this is not a comercial part supply forum. We'll try to give you leads if we know, but you got to be prepared to scour the yards to find the unit yourself!

Just search ebay.com for "hyundai tucson ecu" and you will find many from 1st gen to 2nd gen Tucsons. The 2005 Sportage shares the same engines as the 2005 Tucson. Best if you could find the part number on yours and check with the seller. Its not a big part so you could get it shipped to Sri Lanka without much hassle.

• 4 weeks later...