• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Help Me To Buy A Car From Direct Auction

praboo

Question

Hi folks,

I would like to buy a car direct from the auction bidding my self. I know that i have to deposite bidding advance and all. But I do not know reliable site as there may be lots of frauds. can any body tell me some reliable sites? Thanks in advance

• Like 3

8 answers to this question

I think you will have to go through a proxy as if you are not in the country you cannot complete the paper work. There are a number of companies in SL, the most famous being Ramanayaka who will act as a proxy and help you with this regard. You should approach a few car sales and see.

If you want a Japan based company, then Google is your friend. There are plenty but I cannot recommend any.

Guys we have a little issue here. Its become a little difficult to really advise somebody on this topic without providing free advertising to some companies who have officesin Sri Lanka. I'm going to let JC's link stand as he's a long standing member and I do not think there is any intention of advertising there.

But I think its best to stick to general advise rather than providing links in this case.

You can't simply go and buy cars from Auction...for that you need go through an agent....

You can directly import one car under your name from that agent..

yeah dude, thats true, i was wondering about the number of direct importer who do sales over here, however everybody is engaged with a local company.